Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Slowly winding down...

There's not much to report here. We're slowly winding down to the final halt. The kids are on vacation now, so no Wordworks Club. I'm focusing on wrapping up the experience by stepping back and taking a look at what I've accomplished. I'm working on a few short papers simultaneously, as well: one with Ashley about our user survey, one about my new book statistics project, and ultimately my reflection for UW.

The staff is being very sweet--we've made an impression! So far two different staff members have given us gifts. So sweet, but makes me worry about returning the favor! Ashley and I are thinking practical gifts: chairs for the trailer/staff break room. And some sugar as a joke, since the staff is constantly so horrified by our black tea drinking.

Let me know if there's anything you readers can think of that I need to do to wrap up this internship. Six days left of going to Molepolole Public!

1 comment: