Monday, August 9, 2010

It's the first day of our last week. Wow, hard to believe.

After the usual statistics and shelving, I turned my attention back to the new books. Tattle taping is one task I've never done in a US library. It's kind of satisfying.

Angelina called yesterday and said she wouldn't be seeing us again. She's heading to South Africa to visit her daughter at boarding school. I was so confused, I ended up calling her back to confirm. Yes, that was really goodbye. I wish we would've had a chance to say goodbye properly, including some last photos and such. And it's too bad she won't be around for the evaluation/grading, since she knows most about the work we've been doing all summer. So it goes.

Mnjama, however, will be coming tomorrow to do our final evaluation. I hope he's impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment